Sunday 8 December 2019






October 29th 2019 | My dawwggsss!

Sis, I am definitely in love! Sage is really the man of my dreams, so attentive and loving! He really got me my puppy, yo. I can't stop crying. It's not even just about the pup, it's just the fact that he pays attention and he knows what I need when I need it.

I was feeling kind of low on energy and exhausted after my birthday party and he came by with yet another gift. He completely caught me off guard because I certainly wasn't expecting anymore presents, let alone a little puppy. And little Sparx is perfect, I'm already obsessed with the little fella!
We named him Sparx because he literally lit up the room when I opened up the gift box. 
Isn't he perfect?!

Best gift ever from my best gift ever!
💕

No comments:

Post a Comment