Sunday 22 December 2019



December 1st 2019 | The most wonderful time of the year!

So I got an early Christmas present, guys! My homegirl Solace just moved to DSV with my God babies! I'm ecstatic! Solace and I grew up together but when I moved to San Myshuno with my ex, our relationship became strained. Although she and the kids came to visit earlier this year and she came to Paris for Fleur and Saint's wedding, we really haven't seen much of each other and I really do miss her like crazy. Her boyfriend got a job out here so it made sense for them all to move, I'm just glad we get to spend more time together and I get to see my babies all the time. They came over to help me put Christmas decorations up which was a cute bonding experience and I'm going over tomorrow to help them with theirs. 
Just look at these cuties in their matching sweaters 😍😍
Just need Tati and my new God baby to get here so my life can be complete!!
💕

No comments:

Post a Comment