Wednesday 8 January 2020






January 7th 2020 | Peace, mon'

We had a break from the shoot today so I went for a little adventure with this cute yellow Jeep I rented for my time out here. It matches my G-Wagon at home! But anyway, I made it to Saint Ann and to Dunn's River Falls- so stunning in person! Pictures just wouldn't do it justice. As perfect as it is here, I really am missing my family and friends but I'm trying to hold it down, especially since I got about another week or so left. Hopefully, I'll be back in time for Sage's birthday on the 14th if we finish up shooting in time. I'm really anxious about it actually. I really don't want to miss his big day, guys. I have something really special planned for that man and he has no clue!

P.s. I love these knee length cornrows I got done by one of the hair stylists on set last night. Took us about 8 hours lol but what do you guys think?
💕

No comments:

Post a Comment